XR239 and PFU-8
Actelis’ XR239 can be used with any Actelis aggregation and ML600 EAD/NTU devices offering up to 13 Mbps per copper pair. Using XR239 repeaters carriers can effectively extend the reach of EFM services to further customer premises and remote locations while being fully compliant with spectral regulations. Up to 8 repeater hops (9 segments) can be supported per link extending Ethernet over copper to more than 100 kft (30 Km).
Actelis 2-pair XR239 repeaters (2 pair in/2 pair out) are remotely powered by the Actelis PFU-8 (Power Feeding Unit) that can power up to 16 repeaters (4 repeaters per span across 8 pairs). The XR239 repeaters are hardened units that can can be installed within existing 239 NA enclosures (standard enclosures replacing T1s), within common European enclosure or other enclosures to comply with various deployment scenarios.
- Advanced trouble shooting and fault isolation minimizing OpEx and truck roll
- Simplified installation, including dual site feeding
- Actelis patented Dynamic Spectral Shaping (DSS) algorithms to minimize interference to other binder service
- T1.417 compliant (tested by Telcordia)
- Expanded reach and Rate - EFM repeater, up to 13 Mbps per pair , up to 8 hops (9 segments), beyond 100 kft
- Flexible Enclosures for cabinet, pole and building mounts as well as within existing T1/E1 enclosures