Industrial Ethernet Switches and Extenders
Actelis’ ML600Dx family offers hardened Industrial Ethernet switches designed for challenging environments. The ML600Dx products provide high bandwidth, market leading reliability, and extremely small form factor. Flexible topologies such as fast healing rings and Drop-and-Continue are supported to meet the demands of intelligent traffic systems, surveillance, railway, municipal, and utility networks applications.
Featuring a full front access, compact, hardened, fanless design and mountable almost anywhere, the ML600Dx product line enables taking more high performance Ethernet bandwidth to more places easily, quickly, and cost effectively.
ML600Dx All-In-One Industrial Ethernet devices offer a unique combination of features making it the most cost effective solution available in the market.
- A 8-port Ethernet switch including two fiber interfaces (SFPs) - enabling connectivity to multiple Ethernet devices (camera, sensors ..) per location
- An Extender over bonded copper or fiber allowing to cost effectively extend high speed Ethernet traffic further into the network.
- Passive PoE interfaces supporting up to 60W per PoE port, two PoE per unit.
- Serial interface supporting RS-232/V.24/RS-422/RS-E485.
- Media Converter - Allowing conversion between any of the following - Ethernet over Fiber to Ethernet Copper to Ethernet over bonded copper
Actelis ML600Dx portfolio includes the following product lines all providing an All-In-One combination of Ethernet Switch and Extender:
- ML684Dxx - Hybrid fiber and copper hardened device
- ML680DFx - Fiber hardened device
- ML620D - Entry level Device
The ML604D - Extender Only device is also available as part of this industrial portfolio