Modernize. Digitize. Protect.
Actelis networking solutions unlock the hidden value in essential industrial, commercial and community networks, providing efficient, safe connectivity for rapid deployment.
Applying the Science of Networking
For Industries and Communities
For Service Providers
Actelis to modernize and extend a state-of-the-art Intelligent Transportation System
The Actelis hybrid fiber-copper network gives San Jose’s ITS operators the ability to rapidly develop and deploy a fast network for a new world of transportation needs that will be using real time actionable data.
September 18-22, 2022, Los Angeles, CA
Need network access at your intersections right now? Our team will share how we can provide fiber quality connectivity utilizing your existing fiber and copper infrastructure. Come visit us to learn about Actelis’ unique portfolio of hybrid fiber-copper, environmentally hardened aggregation switches and high density Ethernet devices, enabling communication and power for your traffic signals, cameras and more!
Modernization of airport operations in seven countries
Actelis announces that it has received new orders following its previously announced multi-year contract signed with a global leader in airport operations management systems. The contract aims to rapidly and cost effectively modernize and digitize networks in hundreds of airports across 39 countries. New orders are expected as deployment progresses into more installations and into more airports worldwide.
Big news from Actelis!
Actelis Announces Closing of its Initial Public Offering
The shares of Common Stock are trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market as of May 13, 2022, under the symbol “ASNS”.
Impact on Customers
Our network solutions impact the providers, organizations & users of these essential networks:
- Traffic Systems & Smart Cities, Airports, Docks & Rail Infrastructures
- Utility, Government, Military Networks, College & Hospital Campuses
- Rural Internet, Small Business & Distributed Workforces
- Multi-dwelling, Multi-tenant Building & Single Residences
What sets our solutions apart is their ability to modernize, secure & greatly expand the coverage & performance of existing networks at minimized cost.
Our Hybrid fiber-copper network solutions transform the performance, operation & financial viability of essential networks by delivering:
- Connectivity: Gigabit-grade, network-wide, with minimized delay & cost
- Cybersecurity: Cutting-edge, Triple Shield for trusted path protection
- Ubiquity: Controlling all connected legacy/new IoT devices anywhere
- Management: Automated Remote configuration, monitoring, provisioning
- Availability: Reliable, resilient communications with built-in failover
- Remote Power: For copper-connected IoT devices without available power
Backed with experience & expertise gained from supporting hundreds of installations & millions of connected lines, worldwide.
Highways England, Design Authority
Ubiquitous Ethernet for IoT Deployment
“The combined reliability of the Actelis solution with the bespoke housing we need to integrate in to our network meant that this solution was the obvious choice”
Montgomery County DOT, Engineering
Safer and Greener with Actelis ITS
“With Actelis solutions, Traffic Operation Center (TOC) operators can now effectively fine-tune smart-controllers, quickly changing traffic patterns to divert traffic away from already congested areas to side roads and enable traffic to continue flowing smoothly.”
Actelis applies the Science of Networking (we call it NetScience) to increase intelligence, performance, security, coverage & resilience.
- NetScience: leverages the abundance of existing infrastructure resources with fiber, fiber-extension & reduced power requirements to minimize costs and delay
- NetScience: integrates legacy monitoring/telemetry devices with cutting-edge encryption – both critically absent from competitive IIoT approaches
How We Make Life Better
Actelis exists to make powerful Gigabit-grade performance available for all.
The end goal is everyone and every business to be fully connected and realize their potential to make a difference, to produce better services, products and ultimately have a better life.
New 10Gbps High Switching Capacity Platform
Cyber Hardened, Cutting Edge Encryption
Actelis Networks announces the launch of MetaLight 600DM (ML68xDx-M) – 10Gbps, high switching capacity IOT platform. The MetaLight 600DM product family of software managed switches is offering a unique capability of serving hybrid networks of fiber and copper seamlessly, with cyber-hardened software and cutting edge encryption capabilities on both fiber and copper. The Platform also offers power feeding for IoT devices,
up to 90 Watts per device.
100% Port Encryption
Hardened switch for IoT over Fiber and Copper
ML600xL | Triple Shield Security | 256-bit Cutting Edge Encryption
On all ports, For all traffic | Over Copper or Fiber