Compact, ultra-low power, intelligent PON/Gigabit fiber extender/splitter over copper or coax
Bring instant, cost effective Gigabit connectivity
throughout Multi-Tenant Buildings
Solving the MDU/MTU Connectivity Challenge
The deployment of high-speed broadband has been extremely challenging for older MDU/MTUs due to the high cost and time required to implement fiber throughout an existing building.
All of these dwellings have telephone lines (i.e. twisted pairs) and often coax already traversing the walls and floors, reaching to each of the units. Actelis takes advantage of this existing infrastructure to deliver fiber-grade connectivity throughout the building. No rewiring required!
G.hn Ethernet Bridge with WiFi
G.hn Ethernet Bridge (converter)
Service turn-up in less than 1 hour
Return On Investment
5 watt power draw
Gigabit services throughout the building
Limited GL900 Free Trials Are Available!
Just fill in your email address and hit submit! We will contact you with details.
A High Quality Experience For Your Customers
GigaLine900 ensures residents High Quality of Experience (QoE), by enabling Gigabit services to be dynamically allocated to up to 16 customers per GL900.
The Downstream and Upstream ratio is automatically responsive for each customer.
GigaLine 900 is the perfect choice to cost effectively deliver Gigabit services to any multi-room or multi-office facility.
Hotels & Motels
Assisted Living Facilities
Take Full Advantage of Your Existing Infrastructure
Fiber not running all the way to the building?
GL800 & GL900 solution brings instant Gigabit speeds over existing wiring.
FTTH Extension Throughout The Building
Over Existing Coax or Twisted Pair
The GigaLine 900 product family completes the job by extending fiber-grade connectivity throughout the building over existing coax or twisted pair, dynamically allocating Gigabit speeds to tenants.
Summary of Specifications - GigaLine 900
GL900 PON Extender
- G.HN WAVE 2 Master over TP or Coax
- ITU-T G.9960, G.9961, G.9962, G.9964
- G.hn 200MHz – Optional co-existing with POTS/DSL over twisted pairs and with analog cable TV (250MHz to 1200MHz) over coax
- 1x 2.5/1 Gbps SFP port – GPON ONU/ONT, Active Ethernet, 1000Base-T SFP, or 1 Gbps (RJ-45, Ethernet)
- Up to 1.7 Gbps US/DS, shared between up to 16 customers.
- Optimize throughput per subscriber enabling full dynamic allocation of US and DS bandwidth with no fixed US/DS ratio.
- 1 Gbps @ 300ft /100m
- 1 Gbps @ 500ft/150m – extended reach
- 8 / 16 ports , RJ-45 – G.hn over Twisted Pairs
2 ports, F-connector – G.hn over Coax, CATV Input/Output coax
- Twisted Pairs: 8 (GL908), 16 (GL916), Nx16 (Multiple units per MDU)
- Coax: 1 coax port to serve up to 16 customers (GL908/916)
End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption, Individual keys per sub/CPE
MAC – 1K entries, 4K VLAN including support for tagging and management VLAN. IGMP or MLD snooping, DHCP
- Auto provisioning
- Remote Management
- Temp: -10°-50°/14°- 122° C/F, Extended * -40°-65°/149° C/F
- Humidity 10~90% non-condensing
- 5W, Air cooling.
- Local or (optional) Reverse power from CPE side
- H: 1.6/40, D: 11.0/280, W: 8.4/213
GL91 Managed CPE
Multi-Gigabit fiber extension over existing wiring,
connecting MDUs/MTUs, barracks, campuses, and more.
Learn More About
How Actelis Works With Service Providers
Actelis In Action (under develpment)
Business Connections everywhere
Work Forces Protection
Enabling Critical Applications
High Speed Ethernet/IP over fiber or copper
Enabling wider availability of business connectivity
Featured Provider Solution:
Business & Residential
Amplifiers and Line Equalizers