The Actelis ADSL Broadband Amplifier (ABA) enables service operators to significantly enhance ADSL/2/2+ bandwidth and distance capabilities to cost effectively reach more customers with higher service levels at low cost. The ABA offers higher bandwidth to grow profitable high speed residential broadband services.
The Actelis’ ABA is a plug 'n play, line powered device that can be flexibly placed at a convenient splice or termination point between the DSLAM and the customer DSL modem. It is fully compatible with POTS services.
For dry DSL scenarios or VoIP where POTS powering is not available express power can be used over an additional pair to power a whole BBA enclosure.
The ABA offers outstanding performance
- Increases the size of the DSLAM's serving area
- Gets high speed broadband to more customers
- Enhances coverage up to 100%
- Improves bandwidth up to 100% (and beyond)
- Increase reach for CAF-II services: 10/1 to 22kft (24 AWG, 2 pair bonded)
The ABA is easy to integrate into the existing network
- Simple “Plug ‘n play” operation
- Flexible placement
- Very low power draw
- Line powering from POTS or via Express pair powering the whole enclosure
- No interference with telephony (POTS) services
- Working with bonding
- Flexible Enclosures supporting 2, 4, 8 , 24 and up to 48 ports/pairs.
- Optional management