Actelis portfolio of aggregation platforms are field proven, high-performance transport/access systems that enable service providers and enterprises to deliver high-bandwidth, high-quality Carrier Ethernet services with low delay over multiple voice grade copper pairs reaching customers and/or facilities within and beyond the customer service area.
- Cost optimized platforms - Optimal sized platforms to fit Large to Small CO sizes and application needs.
- Carrier class design - Chassis based, pluggable cards, advanced equipment and facility redundancy schemes
- Cost effective high density solution - Up to 64 pairs per RU
- Higher throughput, wider coverage and higher reliability - Actelis' EFMplus and DRB unique technologies delivering more revenues with lower CapEx and OpEx - Highest customer density per RU
- Scalable Capacity per customer - Bonding across 2-32 pairs, 200+ Mbps link capacity
- Cost effective aggregation and network integration - Flexible topologies including ERPS rings, Multiple network interfaces including Ethernet and DS3s, Stacking for higher density per aggregation interface.
- MEF CE2.0 certified advanced Carrier Ethernet Capabilities