Ethernet Access Devices
Actelis Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) are compact Carrier Ethernet field proven, high-performance access/transport platforms that enable service providers and enterprises to deliver high-bandwidth, high-quality Carrier Ethernet services with low delay over multiple copper pairs to customers and/or facilities served by copper.
- Broad Portfolio – Multiple platform options supporting symmetrical (G.SHDSL) or asymmetrical (VDSL2/ADSL2/2+) transport over copper and fiber
- EAD/ NTU/Drop and Continue Device – Cost effective EAD for direct services to customers, NTU for transport applications as well as Drop and Continue device supporting multiple hops.
- Higher throughput, Wider coverage and Higher reliability with Actelis’ EFMplus and DRB unique technologies delivering more revenues with lower CapEx and OpEx
- Scalable – Bonding across 4-16 pairs and 200+ Mbps link capacity
- Flexible Interfaces – 4+ Ethernet, 2 SFPs, 4 T1/E1 and synchronization interfaces
- MEF CE2.0 certified and TDM PWE services
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet capabilities including: 4+ QoS, VLANs, Enhanced OAM, Y.1564
- Flexible installation – Compact 1/2 19″ wide ,hardened device, Optional AC, DC or Line powering, and
self contained outdoor enclosures
Actelis portfolio of EADs/NTUs includes: