Collection of Personal Information
Information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person is referred to herein as “personal information”. Actelis may obtain personal information about individuals when such individuals specifically provide such information to Actelis, such as by registering Actelis products, purchasing an Actelis product, contacting sales, creating a web account, signing up to evaluate/use a service, downloading an update, requesting support, participating in a marketing/sales promotion or online survey, requesting marketing materials, signing up for a webinar or through other means. Actelis maintains appropriate safeguards, consistent with the standards of the industry, to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information collected from individuals.
Use of Personal Information, Opt-Out and Corrections
We may use personal information for various purposes as follows:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Actelis’s latest product announcements, updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to market to you our products, services, content, and advertising.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our services, products, services, content, and advertising.
- We use personal information for the invoicing and related communications for purchases and/or support of our products and services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis, and research to improve Actelis’s services, products, marketing and customer communications.
- If you sign-up for or enter into a marketing or sales promotion we may use the personal information you provide to administer those programs as well as for any purpose set forth herein and as may be specified in that particular marketing/sales promotion.
Depending upon how an individual provides personal information to Actelis, he or she may be presented with the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to "opt-out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products and services from Actelis. An individual can also at any time opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing information by contacting Actelis as set forth below. Notwithstanding any opt-out of receiving marketing and/or promotional information by an individual, Actelis reserves the right to use personal information to contact a customer regarding account status, changes to a Actelis agreement, to meet Actelis’s support or warranty obligations and other matters relevant to use of the underlying Actelis product or service purchased and/or used by the customer.
Individuals may at any time, by contacting Actelis as set forth below, update/correct personal information previously submitted which the user believes is erroneous.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect and/or may create non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, create, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
At times Actelis may make certain personal information available to strategic partners and resellers that work with Actelis to provide Actelis products and services, or that help Actelis market to customers. Personally identifiable information will only be shared by Actelis to market, provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own product and services marketing purposes. As set forth above, you may opt-out of having your personal information used for promotional or marketing purposes.
Actelis may also share personal information with companies who provide services for Actelis such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products and services, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Actelis markets its products.
Further, it may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Actelis to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our intellectual property, operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Policy, Policy Changes and Contacting Actelis Regarding Policy
Actelis Networks Inc.
47800 Westinghouse Drive
Fremont, CA 94539
t. (510) 545-1045