OAM: MetaASSIST View
The Actelis Networks® MetaASSIST View management system is a sophisticated, carrier-class, Java-based software application that assures the seamless integration and management of the Actelis product family in carrier environments. MetaASSIST View provides an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) for complete Operation, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P) of Actelis systems linked to each-other via the High Speed Link (HSL) bonded-copper interface.
Actelis’ MetaASSIST View includes many enhancements far beyond conventional craft applications, thereby simplifying system installation and management. Features include auto-discovery, graphical bandwidth utilization tool, comprehensive on-line help, and step-by-step procedures.
MetaASSIST View is easy to install and operate. All actions are intuitive and can be activated from the logically composed management views, optimized for common operations. And, our Online Help feature significantly reduces the training time needed for a new operator to become familiar with MetaASSIST View and ML products. Step-by-step procedures (i.e., wizards) guide the user in performing multi-task operations, such as “Initial Setup”, “Software Upgrade” or “Service Creation.” The result is quicker turn-up of an Actelis system(s), saving field-engineering costs and reducing system downtime.
MetaASSIST View features and benefits include:
- ML system management including configuration, fault monitoring, performance monitoring and security
- Top-level information graphically displayed
- Simple installation and easy use
- A reduction in downtime
- Flexible software and architecture
- Automatic detection of component and changes
- Prioritization of services
- IEEE 802.3ah EFM OAM activation & monitoring
- IEEE 802.3ag and ITU Y.1731 advanced end-to-end service level OAM activation & monitoring