Hybrid Fiber-Copper Switches and Fiber Switches in one network!
Actelis Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) are compact, field proven, high-performance access/transport switches that enable fiber-grade connectivity with low delay over multiple copper pairs or fiber. Our hybrid fiber-copper devices can be deployed immediately, providing high speed connectivity today, and a bridge for clients to move from copper to fiber when ready.
Already have fiber? Our fiber switches can be deployed in the same network as your hybrid fiber-copper devices, with one EMS solution, giving you full remote control of your network.
- Broad Portfolio - Multiple platform options supporting symmetrical (G.SHDSL) or asymmetrical (VDSL2/ADSL2/2+) transport over copper and fiber
- EAD/ NTU/Drop and Continue Device - Cost effective EAD for direct services to customers, NTU for transport applications as well as Drop and Continue device supporting multiple hops.
- Higher throughput, Wider coverage and Higher reliability with Actelis' EFMplus and DRB unique technologies delivering more revenues with lower CapEx and OpEx
- Scalable - Bonding across 4-16 pairs and 200+ Mbps link capacity
- Flexible Interfaces - 4+ Ethernet, 2 SFPs, 4 T1/E1 and synchronization interfaces
- MEF CE2.0 certified and TDM PWE services
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet capabilities including: 4+ QoS, VLANs, Enhanced OAM, Y.1564
- Flexible installation - Compact ½ 19" wide ,hardened device, Optional AC, DC or Line powering, and
- Self contained outdoor enclosures
Actelis portfolio of EADs/NTUs includes: