OAM: MetaASSIST EMS
Actelis MetaASSIST™ EMS is a carrier-class Element Management System (EMS), providing extensive set of management capabilities for Actelis equipment in the network. MetaASSIST EMS is designed in accordance with the ITU-T Telecommunication Management Network (TMN). An optional northbound interface enables integration with OSS and NMS systems. The entire Actelis Carrier Ethernet over Copper product family is supported. MetaASSIST EMS, with a wider look on the network, provide the option to easily access each managed Network Element with MetaASSIST View for specific configuration or additional information.
MetaASSIST EMS features and benefits include:
- Scalable Distributed Client/Server Architecture
- Powerful, easy to use GUI
- Modular Java-based implementation, running on UNIX and Windows
- SNMP and TL1 Northbound interfaces to NMS.
- Fault management, Resource management, Configuration management, Administration, and Security functionality
- Time-stamped event log
- Works with MySQL™ for higher scalability and resiliency