Company will demonstrate how carriers can provide more bandwidth and increase coverage and reliability by leveraging existing network.
FREMONT, Calif., April 5, 2012 - Joe Manuele, executive vice president of worldwide sales and customer support at Actelis®, The Broadband Acceleration Company™, will join Carol Wilson, chief editor of Light Reading, to discuss “Carrier Ethernet Network Solutions: The Competitive Advantage of Multiple Access Options” at the upcoming Ethernet Expo Europe 2012 event hosted by Light Reading.
WHAT: “Carrier Ethernet Network Solutions: The Competitive Advantage of Multiple Access Options”
WHEN: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 from 3:00–3:50PM
WHERE: Hilton Munich Park Hotel, Munich, Germany
MORE INFO: The session will:
- Look at how service providers worldwide are investing in multiple Ethernet access solutions to support business, residential and mobile backhaul traffic.
- Examine how service providers can become more competitive and increase their revenue-generation potential through maximizing service reach and coverage density by providing customers with multiple access options.
- Provide real-world examples of how service providers have addressed customer needs, and achieved rapid returns on their investments in cutting-edge Ethernet technologies.
- Focus on the experiences with solutions such as Ethernet-over-bonded-copper platforms, Ethernet-over-TDM access circuit platforms, Ethernet-over-fiber intelligent demarcation/switch platforms, Ethernet-over-wireless platforms, and Ethernet-over-PON technologies.
Additionally, visitors at Ethernet Expo Europe 2012 can visit Actelis, a platinum sponsor of the event, in Stand #10 to learn more about leveraging existing copper and fiber network infrastructures to provide significantly more bandwidth and increase coverage and reliability to businesses and households.
In Stand #10, Actelis will be showcasing its new ML700, the latest Ethernet Access Device (EAD), which delivers up to 500Mbps of bandwidth with extended reach using standard EFM bonding that utilizes DMT technology. The Actelis family of ML700 EADs delivers the longest reach with the greatest reliability and the most cost-effective solution for high-bandwidth DSLAM and next-generation mobile backhaul applications.
Also on display will be the company’s award-winning BBA (broadband accelerator), which leverages a carrier’s existing copper infrastructure to immediately deliver more bandwidth to its customers as well as new broadband services to locations previously considered out of reach or too costly. With the Actelis BBA, carriers can:
- Increase revenue by offering greater bandwidth and higher revenue services;
- Maintain operating expenses at or near same level;
- Increase customer satisfaction as a result of the higher bandwidth and bundle of services; and
- Reduce churn resulting from customers abandoning their service provider because it does not offer broadband or does not offer enough bandwidth.
About Actelis Networks
Actelis®, The Broadband Acceleration Company™, is the global market leader and innovator in developing unique broadband solutions for telecom service providers, enterprises and municipalities. Deployed by more than 350 customers worldwide, Actelis is accelerating broadband services to businesses and residential subscribers through award-winning products and technologies, including the Broadband Accelerator (BBA), EFMplus™, Dynamic Rate Boost (DRB) and Dynamic Spectral Shaping (DSS). These unique, patented technologies enable service providers to deliver broadband services with the greatest rate, reach and reliability at lower cost over existing copper infrastructure. Actelis® and Actelis Networks® are registered trademarks. The Broadband Acceleration Company™, EFMplus™ and MetaASSIST™ are trademarks of Actelis. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Join Actelis Networks' Fan Page on Facebook.
Follow Actelis Networks on Twitter at http://twitter.com/actelis.