The ML2300 can effectively aggregate Ethernet traffic for various applications as listed below. Actelis vast aggregation portfolio including ML2300N as well as ML230 and ML690 offers cost effective solutions for various network scenario based on density, modularity and interface requirements.
- Business Ethernet services - High density of customers per RU with Actelis EFMplus and DRB; High service reliability and availability
- Bandwidth to the building (MTU/MDU Backhaul) - High bandwidth (100+Mbps), Ethernet bonding for up to 16 copper pairs to business buildings without fiber access; Multiple interfaces and long reach for effective distribution within building.
- Small cell backhaul – Lowest cost with best accessibility; highly reliable transmission, which exceeds the 20-50Mbps small cell backhaul capacity requirement; synchronization capabilities.
- DSLAM backhaul –Cost efficient rapid turn up solution; up to 100Kft reach extension; High bandwidth.
- Intelligent Traffic solutions– Optimized transport and aggregation; Low jitter for video transmission.
- Industrial and Utility Solutions – High reliability and durability; Extending high speed data services to locations off the fiber grid