Smart Cities today are looking to be able to optimize traffic flow, reduce traffic congestion and commuter travel time while increasing overall safety. ITS networks are required to ensure effective monitoring while enabling real-time adjustments in response to various city event/incidents.
- Flexible Hybrid copper /fiber solutions offering the ability to support today's and future needs.
- 100s of Mbps over existing copper and up to 1G over fiber. Optimized design allowing multiple devices to be connected to a single unit while ensuring priority per traffic type.
- Proven implementation over 30 hops with no impact on video quality
- High MTBF and inherent redundancy ensuring service continuity even in multiple failure scenarios. Installed by hundreds of municipalities worldwide
- Hardened equipment (-40o to +74oC), compact, rack, wall or DIN mount
- Comprehensive management suit allowing full remote management of Actelis' advanced devices with zero touch provisioning and network-wide tasks for easy and effortless management. Management integration and support for 3rd party devices.
To Learn more click on any of the below
ML230 - Mid Aggregation shelf - up to 128 pairs