The ML500 portfolio of Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) can be used to offer Ethernet access for various applications including:
- Business Ethernet services – Advanced MEF CE 2.0 services, with flexible interfaces and compact size, delivering up to 1 Gbps.
- Bandwidth to the building (MTU/NDU Backhaul) - High bandwidth to business buildings without fiber access; Multiple interfaces and long reach for effective distribution within building.
- Small cell / WiFi Backhaul – Lowest cost with best accessibility; highly reliable transmission, synchronization capabilities, compact and remotely powered solutions.
- DSLAM Backhaul – High bandwidth to enable service distribution to more customers or higher services to existing customers.
- Intelligent Traffic solutions– Optimized transport and aggregation; Low jitter for video transmission, drop and continue topologies.
- Industrial and Utility Solutions – High reliability and durability; Extending high speed data services over fiber. Compact for installation in space constrain locations.