Actelis' ML540E Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) are compact, field proven, high-performance access / transport platforms, that enable service providers and enterprises to deliver high-bandwidth, high-quality, Carrier Ethernet services with low delay over fiber.
- Flexible Interfaces – Up to 5 Ethernet and SFPs. 6 GbE interfaces 10/100/1000
- MEF CE 2.0 compliant es
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet capabilities - including up to 8 QoS, VLANs, Enhanced OAM & Y.1564*
- Flexible installation – Compact 1/2 x 19″ wide, hardened device, Optional AC, DC or Line powering, and self contained outdoor enclosures
- EAD / NTU / Drop and Continue device – Cost effective unit for direct services to customers; NTU for transport applications as well as Drop and Continue applications.
- Scalable – GbE interfaces allowing growth to support future bandwidth requirements.