Actelis’ ML700 Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) are compact, field proven, high-performance access / transport platforms, that enable service providers and enterprises to deliver high-bandwidth, high-quality, Carrier Ethernet services with low delay over multiple copper pairs to customers and /or facilities served by copper.
- Flexible portfolio - asymmetrical (VDSL/ADSL) transport over 2 to 8 bonded copper pairs.
- EAD / NTU – Cost effective device for direct services to customers; NTU for transport applications
- Higher throughput, wider coverage and higher reliability - with Actelis’ unique EFMplus suite of technologies enabling more revenues with lower CapEx and OpEx
- High Resiliency implementing G.INP for bonded link
- Scalable – Bonding across 2-8 pairs offering n x 10 Mbps and 200+ Mbps link capacity
- Flexible Interfaces – Up to 7 Ethernet including 2 SFPs
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet capabilities, MEF compliant services - including up to 8 QoS, VLANs, EVCs , Carrier-class OAM including CFM (802.1ag) and Y.1731 (ITU)
- Flexible installation – Compact 1/2 x 19″ wide, hardened device, Optional AC, DC or Line powering, and self contained outdoor enclosures
- Ease of installation and deployment - advanced service and copper trouble shooting tools
- Full Management suite, including MetaASSIST EMS, easy to use MetaASSIST View GUI