The ML700 portfolio of Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) can be used to offer Ethernet access for various applications including:
- Business Ethernet services – Advanced MEF services, with flexible interfaces and compact size, delivering up to 750 Mbps over bonded copper, utilizing Actelis’ EFMplus technologies.
- Small cell / WiFi backhaul – Lowest cost with best accessibility; highly reliable transmission, which exceeds the 100 Mbps small cell backhaul capacity requirement; synchronization capabilities, compact and remotely powered solutions.
- DSLAM backhaul – Cost efficient rapid turn up solution; High bandwidth.
- Intelligent Traffic solutions– Optimized transport and aggregation; Low jitter for video transmission.
- Industrial and Utility Solutions – High reliability and durability; Extending high speed data services to locations off the fiber grid. Compact for installation in space constrain locations.